For Sale - Mikuni BS34 Carburetor Replacement Diaphragms.

adventurepilot

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Carburetor Diaphragm Replacements for old BS34CV Mikuni carbs. These replacements use your original slide. Easy to put on. All you need to do is watch the "hole" or cut-away position. These diaphragms will restore your carb balance and fuel economy. :bike:

Only $19.50 each. :thumbsup:
Aircraft quality rubber!

You can see the instructions for these here: http://jbmindustries.com/Yamaha650.html

These replacements are cheap to ship worldwide.

Made in USA by JBM Industries, Kent, Ohio 330-678-9537

I have them and they're awsome. I'n not a stock holder of this company but it's a tremendous bargain. Look up the yamaha prices (not if you have a weak heart :) ) and you'll see the difference....

Because of this thread I decided to try these diaphragms. They were shipped quickly and appear to be of great quality. Beats the heck out of the OEM price. The website state they will only last up to five years but I'm not sure why they won't last longer then that.

I surely want a pair if they fit a 82 dohc 400 maxim :)
My Yamaha Service manual (for "XS400JKL/RJRKRL") says the bike has a Mikuni BS 34 (Chapter 7, General Specs).
I have read that the 2 carbs are spaced differently on the dohc compared to the sohc but that shouldn't affect parts, which are individual to each carb, in any way.

Back