For Sale - Most parts from a 1980 400 special

Do you have the clutch side handle pieces (turn signal piece/headlights) or the tachometer and speedometer and what condition are they in if you have. Where would you be shipping from or can i get a possible shipping estimate? Replacing more on mine and may wind up coming back for more.

I have all of this stuff as a matter of fact, i'm guessing you mean the the switch housings for the clutch side correct? if thats what you mean i do have it, i also have the speedo and tach with cable, all of this stuff is in what i believe to be near perfect condition for being 30 years old, shoot me an offer including shipping, it will be coming from area code 56011

thanks for your interest

Pat

anyone else need anything?

Hi - I'm looking for a front wheel. I would like to find one with the dual front disk setup. Usually there is a plastic cover over the left side disk holes. Is yours set up this way?

Travis 952-686-3055

Hey travis, i'm not sure if it is or not, I wont be around them again til thursday, but i will look and let you know, you are right up the road from me, i'm in Belle Plaine

Back