My 79 xs400 build

So some good news today they caught the little fucker who trashed my bike, he tried to pawn the shocks to a local pawn shop and got busted lmao hot most of my shit back minus my flat screen and laptop :shrug::thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Excellent news bud,glad to hear they caught the punk.Now if it was legal to drag him down the roughest road for punishment.Can you take his parents to court and sue them for damages he caused and was there more than 1 person involved?

So some good news today they caught the little fucker who trashed my bike, he tried to pawn the shocks to a local pawn shop and got busted lmao hot most of my shit back minus my flat screen and laptop :shrug::thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Out here where I am we just strap them to the front of a pickup and drive quickly thru a number of Drying corn fields. After that they are strapped to the roof rack and driven under low hanging trees. Their remains are scattered in the fields for coyote and eagles to snack on. It's a kinder more gentle punishment than when I was growing up. Good to hear you got most of your stuff. Lets hope they putem in a long drawn out recovery program for the criminally STUPID!!!!:shrug::D:D

Out here where I am we just strap them to the front of a pickup and drive quickly thru a number of Drying corn fields. After that they are strapped to the roof rack and driven under low hanging trees. Their remains are scattered in the fields for coyote and eagles to snack on. It's a kinder more gentle punishment than when I was growing up. Good to hear you got most of your stuff. Lets hope they putem in a long drawn out recovery program for the criminally STUPID!!!!:shrug::D:D

i was thinking more les drag em behind a truck for a few miles on the freeway and paint the road red, but i likie the corn field method
:wtf:

Not sure why but after the corn field what is left looks more like hamburger. Badly Bruised coarsely ground Calcium fortified Hamburger. Strapping it to the roof rack has 2 purposes. First to continue the tenderizing effect from the corn field and parading their remains thru the woods showing the Eagles what's for dinner who in turn alert the Coyotes. It's sort of an offering to them thanking them for not eating our pets & cattle.:eek::yikes::doh:

Enough light hearted revenge talk. Really happy they found the perp. Charge the punk's to the full extent but remember you still live in the hood. Be careful Be watchful and most of all Be Safe!!!!. Stuff is stuff. Your Well being is Irreplaceable.

Enough light hearted revenge talk. Really happy they found the perp. Charge the punk's to the full extent but remember you still live in the hood. Be careful Be watchful and most of all Be Safe!!!!. Stuff is stuff. Your Well being is Irreplaceable.

yes i agree but i dont live in the hood lolo i live in a farming town lol with a bucnh of dumb shit people around and he is being charged with burg 2nd degree, destruction of personal proterty 2nd degree, possession of stolen property 3rd degree and more then likely will get 5 years
so over all he will be sleepingwith bubba lmao :bed:

I just cant believe what the kids do now days,Im surprised he didn't have buddy video taping it then sharing it on youtube.On top of his jail sentence I hope his parents teach him a good lesson.Then again if he would have good parenting he wouldn't have done this crap to begin with.

Curious why do you have to rebuild your entire engine,did the punk pour bleach inside it and does bleach ruin bearings and or aluminum?If the answer is yes and no to the second part of my engine can you just flush it all out and put in some fresh oil and a new filter?

Wow, just read this thread start to finish... what a dramatic turn. Nice build to tragedy to justice. Good luck with your (re)build!

wish i had your drive to get things done so fast! lol its dark and cold after work. I barely have enough motivation to feed myself and turn on the toob

Back