My tracker build is finally (almost) complete!

NewChurchMoto

xs400 street tracker
Reaction score
I've been MIA for a long while, but now I'm back. Currently I am flat track racing my bike so it looks a little bit different than this first pic, but tell me what you all think! New seat, tail section, paint job, custom exhaust, tomasselli handlebars, throttle, grips, Dunlop 60/40 tires, drilled out brake rotors, among other things!
Ginger
1zlw54w.jpg

23scdqg.jpg

2u47mgl.jpg

2mq895i.jpg

Awesome:thumbsup: I think you are the only one on here that races for real with a xs400:bike:

Awesome the bike looks great and I realy like the tank it turned out very well.The racing looks fun too.After taking a second look I notice you have saddle bags I realy like those.

Thanks guys! It's been my dream for a long time and I'm stoked I was able to convert it relatively easily to rip on the track. It's a bit big but I can still slide it around, though I am nervous about scratching the tank, haha!

wikid set up:thumbsup:

talk about upping the ante...first a wheelie poppin' xs400, now a sideburnin' xs400....this is going to be tough to top boyzn'girlz pretty cafe racers need not apply :D

Back