My Tube Bender - Fully Hydraulic - Pro Tools 105 HD

hey travis, do you own a cnc cutting table or do you out source your axle plates ect to a shop. im interested in eventually getting a table or small lathe.

you should use your new gopro and shoot a video of some fabrication and your shop. im really interested in fabrication and framed out half my garage for a small fab shop. theres more of you bike parts fab guys in USA but its very rare in western canada. thanks

maybe ill start a thread in the lounge called workshop pictures and we can get a cool thread on peoples shops and rare tools

That's a good idea for a thread. My "shop" is my two-car garage and it's usually in no shape to be filmed :D .. but I could probably clean it up a bit and take some current pictures or a short vid. I have an old manual lathe but not a cutting table. All the cutting is outsourced. You'd really have to do a lot of cutting to make it worth having your own CNC cutting table. Maybe I could see having a smaller plasma table for personal use, but not a laser.

yeah i agree, and they are not small units either. i have a family member with a plasma table he makes custom metal signs and stuff, pretty cool art work.

im interested in your lathe, thats somthing i want to learn. im a welder so i know how to add metal, but to take it off like a machinist is a different art.

Nice job Travis..Props to you for keeping what my be another lost skill alive, brain power never fails to amaze me!

Back