New guy with a new bike..

col73

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Thought i'd stop by and introduce myself and tell you how a managed to end up on this site. First of all I'm Col from Belfast Northern Ireland. I'm on a few other streetfighter sites and ride a fightered VTR firestorm.. A friend of mine was working on the filming of the new season of Primevil, and they had 3 old bikes they used on set. None of them where runners and I think they where just props in the background. When filming had finished instead of scrapping them they gave them to him. I liked the look of the yamaha so he gave it to me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Restore, or just fix up to get running. flat tracker, cafe racer etc... As there is no keys, paperwork, numberplate I first have to find out what model/year the bike is..Thus I found my way here...
IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

From what I can make out the headstock says something like 1h2 104559

A film star but I haven't spotted it yet...lol. Just need to work out what year and model it is..

ermm, I'm definitely no expert, but that looks like an early XJR400 doesn't it ? It certainly looks like it has FOUR cylinders ...:laugh:

Always fancied one of those I have.

Back