New MAC 2 into 1

Vlad

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my much needed exhaust system from mac yesterday and can't wait to put it on. Now I can finally get this thing inspected again. We still have plenty of snow on the ground so I think I'm going to get this done on Saturday considering it's suppose to be 67 degrees. I'll post up some before and after pics when I get it on.

Just got my much needed exhaust system from mac yesterday and can't wait to put it on. Now I can finally get this thing inspected again. We still have plenty of snow on the ground so I think I'm going to get this done on Saturday considering it's suppose to be 67 degrees. I'll post up some before and after pics when I get it on.
You should take pics along the way, and do a whole write-up. It can show others the process, and you can give your pros and cons on the kit. Maybe Travis could even make it a sticky later! Just a suggestion though.

Yeah if you document the process and make a little write up we can put it in the tech section (once I create it) for people to reference later. No pressure though.

did you get the Macs on yet?? would love to see what you think about them and how they sound and look ( pics pics pics).. going to be ordering a set in the next two weeks I hope.

thanks.

I actually did get it on Saturday. I took loads of pics and I'm about to start working on a write up in a few min. I've got kinda mixed feelings about it.

Back