New Member from Detroit

Chelsea

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi everyone, my name is Chelsea and I recently purchased a '82 Yamaha XS400 Heritage Special from a buddy of mine. It runs but the carbs definitely need to be gone through and I gotta redo the electrical. Hoping to learn all that I can from this forum and have this baby on the road next summer.

Hey Bud Im an hour and half north of Detroit.I bought my bike from Eat Detroit.The only wrong when I bought her was a gaping hole in the exhaust which I fixed by changing the mufflers and doing away with center crossover.I had to rejet accordingly but the bike has since. developed electrical issues.Nice bike and welcome to the forum.

Like that bike of yours midnight special,what are your plans for it?I custom painted mine about 3- 4 years ago.Unforunately the paint has cracked and needs repainting.

Hey Bud Im an hour and half north of Detroit.I bought my bike from Eat Detroit.The only wrong when I bought her was a gaping hole in the exhaust which I fixed by changing the mufflers and doing away with center crossover.I had to rejet accordingly but the bike has since. developed electrical issues.Nice bike and welcome to the forum.

Congrats. My Mom's family is from Lapeer, so we get up that way once or twice a year. Nice back roads for riding.

Back