New Member Intro

Well this where I am at now. Got the battery and wiring deal all sorted, did it cheap because I don't want to spend any money on this bike. I think I spent enough on the other:laugh: I want to keep it looking all sweaty and worn rather than clean and shiny. I have a bunch of parts coming the end of the week will have more done then.

Last edited:
Got the carbs on have 145 mains 45 pilots and yo-336 needle jets. Zipped up some of the wires now waiting for my new swing arm seals:(

Last edited:
Got some more done it is nice to be able to role it around now:laugh:

Last edited:
Not sure what a xr750 seat is but if I find one for free maybe I will:laugh: I want to use only parts that I have and even if they are ripped and rusty as long as they work and are safe to use.:thumbsup:

I see what you mean now and for the price of them I would say no. I don't want to have to cut the frame and change the turn signals, brake light and plate bracket that would cost $$$$$ I have already spent the budget on this bike.

Got the exhaust on:thumbsup: Its not really a street tracker cus I don't have some of the stuff that one would have so lets just call it a crap tracker:laugh:

Last edited:
Its far from being clean. I not going to put much time into cleaning and polishing this one. There is a lot of surface rust on the exhaust that the pics don't show.:laugh:

I made a few changes to the rear lights and frame. First time cutting a good frame:eek:

Last edited:
Had to change the rear again did not like the look. Thought about those tracker seat deals but with my boney ass its not going to happen. The stock seat is hard enough:laugh:

Last edited:
Rebuilt both of the forks today. Seals and dust covers. Not to hard just a little messy:laugh:

Last edited:
Made some changes to the seat. Cleaned up the battery area. Put some led's in where the idiot light box was:)

Last edited:
I love a "use what i have" approach. Nice job so far.

I'm interested in how you did your seat. Trim on the bottom and padding on the top?

I want a flat seat and am wondering how flat i can get my step seat.

After my KZ build i promised my self i won't just problem solve with money on this one. So gonna have to get creative like yours. Flat tracker is my goal as well.

Yes to use what you have! The seat was easy, the 80 seats where flatter than the 81-82 more stepped seats so I did nothing to that part. The skirts where cut off by undoing the cover and then cutting the plastic pan then re-stapling the cover.

Got rid of all the extra crap in the headlight bucket.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back