New Member Intro

Removed the starter clutch and gears. 2lbs just in that little bit of stuff I have pull 43lbs off the bike so far.

Last edited:
Just picked up a starter block off kit that came with a non-starter bike $10 shipped on ebay:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Saved a few bucks by repainting the tank badges:)

Last edited:
Sorry about the pic it was from the ebay page. The kit has the plug for the starter hole and the brackets to hold the cover on. Now I am using the ends of the starter to do this and this kit will save a little more weight.:)

Got my kit in today weighs 3/4lbs less than what I was using. Cut off the right side muffler mount and a bit more of the rear frame rail the bike is 2lbs lighter today:laugh:

Last edited:
Got my new custom made stainless brake line and cap screws. Also painted the rear fender. Just a little at a time:wink2:

Last edited:
They where stock on this model here in the us. They seem to work very well.

Took a shot at redoing the seat:laugh: Used a old denim jacket and some spray vinyl :shrug: I have another clean stock seat coming so why not.

Last edited:
So kick only? If you're looking to get rid of that starter clutch I might be your guy. At least I think that's my problem...

Put the new non-vacuum petcock in also replaced the gas cap seal and lowered the gauges 3/4". Just about done now or till I get mo money:laugh:

Last edited:
Look what I got today for $60 a nos cam shaft never seen one come up before and for the price I could not pass it up:D

Last edited:
Its the only one I have ever seen here in the u.s. It will go nice with my nos cam sprocket I got for $4.99

Last edited:
Back