NOK oil seals

vfost

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for an oil seal for the main output shaft on an old kawasaki that i am rebuilding for a friend. I don't seem to be able to locate this seal for anything, i find plenty of mention of NOK oil seals online but cant find any place to order it from. I figured theres a good chance they might make some of the oil seals on an XS so mabye somebody has come across a way to get these? thanks in advance for any help.

all seals have manufacturers numbers on them indicating sizes.

I'd Google the number. I got a new seal off eBay that way for a £1

Take the seal to a bearing and industrial dealer and they will measure and cross-reference it for you. Like Drewpy said,they all have numbers on them,and they mean something.a shop can decipher the numbers for you,and all you have to do is pay. lha

Thanks for the responses guys. Thats kindof what i was figuring i might have to do is get the size and go from there. I found a webpage that gives me some dimensions except in the chart it lists d,D, and b all measured in mm which would be great except there is no diagram showing what these dimensions are for haha.

Oh well i guess i will have to go have someone measure it up and cross reference it thanks again

Back