not an XS

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to a poster on the YOC and my persistent nagging, he's finally gave in and let me have his old FZ600 for FREE!

anyway, this won't be started till the little Gilera's finished, but I may just change fluids etc and see if it will pass an MOT ;)

dff193f6.jpg

3ebb4fd0.jpg

a600d82e.jpg

paint work is naff, but it runs and doesn't smoke and has 30k miles on the clock :bike:

"free" or 100% discount:laugh: Wow I must have some crappy friends cus none of them ever gave me a running bike for free:(

It looks to be in good condition for the year. It is definitely worth over a grand. I would ride it :)

its not too bad a condition, the paint really lets it down due to being brush painted.

prob easier to rattle can it in stages its all in the prep anyway :)

Wrap it in vinyl! It has some nice square lines; it would be much easier than a modern swoopy/curvy sport bike.

The styling on these bikes is ugly as sin, but the motors have a great reputation. Hmmm me thinks streetfighter time maybe...

You're heading the same way I would. Graphics to break up the flat blockiness or that tail/seat/exhaust kit to make it more front heavy and airfoil influenced. I love shoulder heavy, front heavy styling. Makes bikes look aggressive. Great find.

Streetfighter might be easiest?

you dog! i was *this* close to gettin one over the summer. idk what about those bikes it is, but i think they're sweet. judging by the out come of the track, this one should be good

pastel blue...nice:thumbsup:

prob better without the front orangey bit.

I do like the colours though and had a quick blast on it the other weekend and it was fun.

vol, great little bikes and share some parts with the xs believe it or not!

Back