Old parts supplier for our bikes.

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
The was a parts supplier I found on here long time ago_Of course Im writing this because I don`t remember the name of it.All I can remember is the pages were blue and white and it sold everything petcocks to Mac 2 N 1 exhaust systems.Crap I shopped there on a regular basis too.Checked all my book marks can`t find it.Anyone of our senior members or news know what site Im talking about?

Maybe if someone has a list of all the stores that sell parts for our bikes I can find it that way.Ive checked everything in my computer going back through old conversations some which are`nt here anymore uugh

Hizit guys
I'm form south Africa, looking for a carburetor for 1981 xs 400 special Sohc.
And I need some help with my drive chain Dampers, mine seem to be warn out how do I replace?

Step one is going to be to go to the Garage section and start a new thread.
There's a button in the upper right area that says Post New Thread. Name the thread, post some pictures, ask your questions.
It helps keep the various subjects separated, easier to read, easier to respond to, easier to find again later.

As for the dampers. They should last a long time. Not available separately.
http://www.xs400.com/threads/rear-sprocket-wobble.9113/#post-93809

if I found on eBay but I have a question in one appears 3f9-10 and in the other 4R4 -10 the two serve or are for different models
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

The 3f9 was the first TCI for these bikes in 1980. The 4r4 was the "newer" version with less "stuff" in it and a more simpler setup for the 81-82 sohc bikes.

Back