For Sale - Parting out a 82 Maxim 400 (xs400)

I could use the parts of the wiring harness that make it go bang. CDI box,regulator,rectifier,condenser and starter silinoid

Hi. So, I've already sold the TCI box (ignitor assembly) but should have the other parts. However, I will note that although I have the starter solinoid, I think the wires on it are somewhat corroded and would need to be replaced to make it operational. However, I can probably give you that free if your purchase other things as I can't guarantee that it works. Are all the parts you need on this online diagram, and if so, can you give me the number so I can be sure of what you need? http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Yamaha/Motorcycle/1982/XS400J/ELECTRICAL 2/parts.html

Sorry I didn't get back sooner but I was swamped getting the house ready for another early winter.

I just want to say thanks for the fender. :thumbsup: I now have a winter project and will have it painted and on for next season.:bike:

Just put her to sleep today. I was holding out for one more weekend.:shrug:

Yes, still have the oil filter housing. However, please send me the Yamaha part number of the exact part(s) you want so we are clear on that please. :)

I'm hoping you still have the bike, or whatever parts are left of it... Would you happen to have the front master brake cylinder (2RJ-25870-00-00) and front brake caliper(29L-2580U-00-00)?

Private message sent. I'm looking for the following parts:

- Head light bracket
- head light chrome
- Right rear blinker
- Right front reflector
- yamaha emblems from gas tank
- YICS emblem from right side of engine block
- exhaust (no rust)

Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

Looking for the oil filter cover, PN 12R-13447-00-00 the other fellow was looking for earlier... wonder if you sold yours

email me with a reply THANKS tomswift99 atcher hotmail dotty com

Here's the side cover I have left for the bike:

7OJwDsel.jpg

Back