For Sale - Parting out a 82 Maxim 400 (xs400)

I'll sell you the carbs for $60, but here's the deal: they've never been opened, so expect some yuckiness. Also, you will need screw extractors to take this apart, as the main screws ones have been stripped. I can send you pictures if you remain interested.

Looking for a hi/low beam switch (so left hand controls, since I don't think anyone will sell me just the switch). Was wondering if you still had them, if so how much?

Jefferson, I got an email and sent you a picture. Sorry if it didn't come through somehow. Here it is again.

e7oxqSl.jpg

I never did see anything come through. Sorry. That is the one that I am looking for as long as it is 5mm thick which it should be. What would you like for it?

Looking for a hi/low beam switch (so left hand controls, since I don't think anyone will sell me just the switch). Was wondering if you still had them, if so how much?

Sorry - I must of sold that switch already; I only have the right handle switches.

I'll measure the thickness of the disk tonight. So you want me to unbolt the disk and just send you that, correct? If so, you can have it for $20 plus shipping.

Sorry - no engine guards or backrests.
Regarding the valves, I'll get back to Ryan asap. I couldn't find the head yesterday, and I sure don't remember selling it, but I might have.

Sorry; the head is gone. So at this point, the parts that remains are the carbs, starter, the block, cams, cam cover, rims, rear brakes, master cylinder.

Back