Make Offer - Parting out an 1982-83 Seca 400

How much would you like for the carbs? and what color is the bike, i need the fairing that goes on the brake side right below the seat.

Hi, is the front brake caliper available? If so, would it fit a maxim of the same year (1982)?
Thanks!
-Jon

How 'bout that shot tank? It's better than my own, and I've been unsuccessful and finding a better starting point.

Thanks,

Kirk

I don't come here often sorry. I have parts for sale still. I am not going to sell the pipes because I am gonna use them on the Seca Bobber I am slowly building. I can't sell the front caliper for the same reason. The tank and seat have both sold already. I will look for the pic I took of the parts I still have and post it here for all to see. I have tons of safety relays and wiring too as I simple wire all my bikes and ditch the stock safety BS and turn signals...

P1190249.jpg

P1190250.jpg

P1190251.jpg

P1190252.jpg

all of this plus lots of wiring stuff, two stock air filters, signal brackets, airbox side covers, etc.

it might. Do you have the mounting ears already? If not, I have the mount too but you would probably need the Seca trees for it to work. It would prob fit your stock headlight ears though.

Back