1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Parts 78,80 and 81

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by spectra, Jun 30, 2017.

1. xschris

xschris a lifestyle not a trend

It's fun to rebuild them when they do go bad after sitting/ been neglected by other owners. I buy a lot of them for cheap and use the parts I need when I get a bike. Once they are fixed your good for a long time.

2. short1

short1 XS400 Addict

Looking for a headlight relay if you've got one

3. Nathan Burton

Nathan Burton 1977 XS400

Do you have rear shocks?

4. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

I think I do.........not sure how good it is though. Its in a parts loom I have.

I have a few sets floating around.

5. Petew

Petew XS400 True Believer

6. Petew

Shocked...that you kept them

7. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

Wow :rolleyes:

Petew likes this.
  8. short1

short1 XS400 Addict

Thanks but unless it's known working I'll pass, may just throw it on a switch

9. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

I do have a parts motor but not sure what pistons are in it.

10. SoulMan

SoulMan XS400 Enthusiast

Do you have a center stand that would fit a 1980 xs400g?

11. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

No but I did.........I just tossed a frame that had no title.........it had a stand on it.

12. I have one for a 77

13. SoulMan

SoulMan XS400 Enthusiast

Turns out the bike does have a center stand. I just did not notice it as the bike is over at my brother in laws house and I maybe just missed it so I might need one. Thanks! :)

14. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

Nope they were pitted pretty good. I always look on Ebay and my last set was 65 shipped and there perfect........you just have to search.

Also there is a post in the garage about new fork tubes if this is all you need ? http://www.xs400.com/threads/fork-tubes-anyone-try-these.17397/

15. NewHavenMike

NewHavenMike 1976 XS360C

Have an alternator side cover? Mine cracked at a bolt hole.

16. Petew

Mike, are you looking for the whole side cover or just the smaller round cover? I might be able to help if Spectra doesn't have one.

17. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie

I have a few but they are fugly looking........if you want the pegs I can just mail it all together ? just let me know.

If you want a pretty cover see what Pete has I think the ones I have are scratched........I picked the best ones for my 2 builds......

18. NewHavenMike

NewHavenMike 1976 XS360C

PMd Spectra..

Im looking for the round side cover with the Yamaha logo. Im not too worried about normal wear and tear, but I don't want gouges like it hit pavement or something. Oh and the bolt holes cant be cracked like mine is.