For Sale - Parts 78,80 and 81

PMd Spectra..

Im looking for the round side cover with the Yamaha logo. Im not too worried about normal wear and tear, but I don't want gouges like it hit pavement or something. Oh and the bolt holes cant be cracked like mine is.
Let me look at the one I have and get a photo of it.

Im looking for a complete points plate. The right side on mine stripped so it slips now. I dont care if the points are shot.

I do know people. But it’s when I’m able to get it is the thing.

Ok well like I said I have a couple boxes just need the number off of yours and can compare.

I guess its a matter of if you want to pay the shipping ? thats what I didnt like the post office was almost triple what normal shipping was in the states.

I feel like we're playing "Go Fish"...my turn, do you have any shift levers? I never noticed until today my 77 is missing one.

Ok well like I said I have a couple boxes just need the number off of yours and can compare.

I guess its a matter of if you want to pay the shipping ? thats what I didnt like the post office was almost triple what normal shipping was in the states.
TYP TID12-02C 4R4-10

That’s the part number. What would be your price of the part? If you would get a price for the shipping that would be cool to. Thanks!
My Postal Code is K0K 2M0

TYP TID12-02C 4R4-10

That’s the part number. What would be your price of the part? If you would get a price for the shipping that would be cool to. Thanks!
My Postal Code is K0K 2M0

I have 2 of them and well USPS wants anywhere from 25 to 50 to ship all depends if it fits in a small priority box otherwise its a medium and the 50 price. I would do 40 plus shipping and can hook it to my bike to make sure it works.

I feel like we're playing "Go Fish"...my turn, do you have any shift levers? I never noticed until today my 77 is missing one.

Not sure I had one but may have tossed it as it may have been a little messed up but will look.

Hell I think new ones from Mikes are cheap thats why I went with new ones.

I have 2 of them and well USPS wants anywhere from 25 to 50 to ship all depends if it fits in a small priority box otherwise its a medium and the 50 price. I would do 40 plus shipping and can hook it to my bike to make sure it works.
Okay I could probably do that. Do you know how long it would take?

Okay I could probably do that. Do you know how long it would take?

Well shipping is only 4 to 5 days I think but I need to check it first and right now time is not there.......getting my kid of to college and work is nuts......I will see if I can get it checked and let you know.

Well shipping is only 4 to 5 days I think but I need to check it first and right now time is not there.......getting my kid of to college and work is nuts......I will see if I can get it checked and let you know.
Okay thanks man. Also, do you have a 3H5-00 safety relay? If you chould cheack to see if they all work that would be great! Thanks.

Back