pictures uploaded

DAMN MAN!! lol I don't even think I could've taken on a project like that! Do you have it running yet? It is definitely going to look MUCH better when you're finished! Nice XJ also man!

A lot of surface rust, but it looks basically sound. here's the bright side of a project like that- don't feel bad at all about modifying it. Sand, smooth and paint the fenders or do away with them altogether...no worries. Paint the frame and tank, have fun! use you imagination- no worries about going away from original.

Hi all , thanks for taking a look at me pics. not had it running yet but will do in time, l think my biggest problem will be the carbs. just got a rear fender , chain guard and starter cover from america by ebay and they are in great shape , the bike wont be far from standard when finished, the tanks away getting powder coated black. its my first real project , picked a good one didnt l Hardtailed77, pleased you like the xj , its great to ride but looking forward to taking the xs out for the first time, will add to the pics as l go along. love this site , loads of helpful info and like minded people , thanks all:thumbsup:

Back