1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Project bike parts for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JBoyd, May 9, 2020.

1. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

Hey everyone-
    Currently in the process of stripping this parts bike that’s sat in my garage for a couple of years. I’ll add pics as i can, but if there’s a piece you’re looking for, hit me up and I’ll let you know.

i believe it’s a 1981 xs400sh. Serial starts 4R4-

prices: this is a community. I’d like to help out people with their builds. So shoot me a price that’s fair, and cover shipping and it’s yours! I’d rather help than profit, so let me know what i can help with. Located in Midwest United States.
    Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

I should also say i have parts taken off already that aren’t in this pic. Again, I’ll get more pics up, but literally in my garage today disassembling.

3. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

Do you still have the carbs? I'd be interested in those.

4. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

Yessir. I’ll get some pics posted either today or tomorrow.

5. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

There’s some pics!

Attached Files:

6. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

Thanks for uploading the pics.
    PM sent.

7. stillwater

stillwater XS400 Member

Indiana
    do you still have the frame?
    and if so, how much $$

8. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

I do. I’ll send ya a PM

9. AMPd

AMPd XS400 Member

Is that the stock exhaust? If so, how much would you want shipped to Homestead, FL 33033? Got additional photos by chance?

10. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

It’s not stock exhaust. I bought the bike without any, so i ordered these off eBay. I’ll take some pics tonight and send them to ya.

11. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

Here are some pics of some parts that got pulled. If you're looking for something that isnt here, let me know because I didnt take pics of everything. Pics are of blinkers (one is missing), key control items (ignition, gas cap, helmet lock), ignition coils, gas tank, forks, ears, triple tree.. Also still have the original seat thats in great condition.

Attached Files:

12. JBoyd

JBoyd XS400 Member

Update: frame, Mufflers, tank, seat, and key components have been spoken for.