Revival Cycles

spectra

XS400 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they cater to the higher end crowd but will say this one there customer service is top notch :thumbsup:

I order a few Motogadget goodies for my first build and also a few for the second well.........had a RFID key go bad and well I think I picked the second unit up from another vendor as shipping was faster........Revival customer service said well you bought it over a year ago but hey you have made a few purchases with us so we will send you a new one at no charge....... hell yeah now thats customer service........it was out of warranty also so......

I know where my dollars will go in the future.......when it comes to motogadget stuff its all MAP pricing so doesnt really matter......and also Revivals videos are great!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they cater to the higher end crowd but will say this one there customer service is top notch :thumbsup:

I order a few Motogadget goodies for my first build and also a few for the second well.........had a RFID key go bad and well I think I picked the second unit up from another vendor as shipping was faster........Revival customer service said well you bought it over a year ago but hey you have made a few purchases with us so we will send you a new one at no charge....... hell yeah now thats customer service........it was out of warranty also so......

I know where my dollars will go in the future.......when it comes to motogadget stuff its all MAP pricing so doesnt really matter......and also Revivals videos are great!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same way about Apex batteries, never a question...sent a picture of my meter reading and the sent out a new one!

Back