Rockers Vs. Modders Reunion

Speedy317

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Nothing follows a weekend after the Indy 500 like the rebirth of my personal favorite era and subculture in history. I grew up watching Mad Max the Road Warrior, I loved those bad guys motorcycles. Don't worry, I dont want to run over women and children. When I was a kid, my parents had a album that was like a book inside the cover. Just a bunch of POV pictures of a young lad in Europe tooling around on a moped, getting in all the trouble a teenager should. I was fascinated by the night life hanging out on the streets. Stacked up bottles on the night stand, and over flowing ashtrays. Here is where my childhood comes to life.

I missed the morning Rolling Bones Ride. Too early and I didn't have a period correct bike. They might have rolled in the rain too. Either way, the event was pushed back to 3:00 that day. Might be the reason for such a small turn out. Not too many people got the memo I guess.

39th St motorcycle parking only.

Contest bikes here. I wanted to ride and couldn't wait for any more show bikes.

Outside the Melody Inn. Bikes parked all around the block I tell ya!

These was some of my favorites.

I'll go for a ride before the tornado's come. I still have that album so it would make since to go in the basement and find it later. I never listened to the album come to think about it......

Back