For Sale - sohc xs400 engine parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xschris

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I have lots of good engine parts for sale including charging and ignition parts just ask and I should have it. I will not ship a whole engine so don't ask. I will not ship to canada unless you are willing to pay the large shipping cost. Paypal only. I will give good deals on this stuff but I will not give it away. Please include your zip code for a price quote. Thank you:) I DO NOT HAVE ANY SQUARE HEADS OR JUGS!! I also do not have any more cams left at this time 5-3-12

Last edited:
Have you disassembled any of the heads on the '78-looking engines? I may be interested in the top end from the valves up. The guides need to be good though. I am looking for any play in the valve when wiggled in the guide when the springs are off.

None of the engines are the 77-78 square heads. I have heads and rocker boxes that where off running bikes but do not have a spring compress to remove valves.

Do you have a clutch cover for the late models? I have an 82. What about the front sprocket/clutch cable cover?

*edit* Looks like you do. Can you post pics of the ones in the best condition and the price for both?

Yes I do. They are in good shape just need a cleaning. $50 shipped:)

Last edited:
Started getting into some of these now and the cranks are good clutch's look good and trans look good. Lots of good ebay stuff here, but to avoid all the fees I will try to sell most of the parts here for now.:wink2:

Last edited:
The one with the head light in it is not for sale but I have another that is in good shape I can sell you for $12 shipped its just the ring. It is off a 78 and should fit 77-79 maybe 80-82 as well but not sure on that.

Last edited:
The one with the head light in it is not for sale but I have another that is in good shape I can sell you for $12 shipped its just the ring. It is off a 78 and should fit 77-79 maybe 80-82 as well but not sure on that.

Thank you for the offer. I will pull the ring of off my machine, determine if the bolt holes will work, and get back to you...DJ

Looks like your headlight ring will not work for my application. Thank you anyway...DJ

Still have some of these parts:) no cams left at this time just sold the last one

Last edited:
I do have heads but no square ones they will work on any sohc xs400 and I do have clutch covers with and without the sight glass on the side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back