For Sale - sohc xs400 engine parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do but the shipping is not cheap to you:( I can do $35 shipped for a bolt and cover, the bolt is in great shape with no major
rounding of the head. Paypal only:)

Last edited:
Yes, I know, the shipping prices are high, but I don't have any other options. Will it have any kind of tracking number? I'm only asking because our post office started loosing(or should I say stealing) packages and even though I realize they would never need this part they could easily forget it somewhere unless you have any proof that it actually exists. Nevertheless, I'm buying the cover, please pm me your paypal email.

Jugs for an '81? I don't know what you define as "square heads" as I'm not an expert on these.

Off an 80 Standard size bore. I would bore it to at least the first over size piston just to be safe but that's up to you. No broken fins $40 shipped paypal only:thumbsup:

Last edited:
No pistons, At $40 I will only make about $25 after shipping and paypal fees:( If you can get them cheaper go for it:)

Hi Chris i am on the hunt for a 82/3 SECA TCI UNIT. I live in Townsville Australia 4815

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back