some modded xs400's

Gs500 blinkers and some decals on the tank; I will probably shorten the rear blinkers or find another set. I lead a lot of group rides and previously had many complaints about visibility when using tiny aftermarket types. Hand signals are part of my routine anyway, but I like the safety aspect with regard to cars knowing my intentions.

I like the look of that mini shield. Can I ask where you bought it?

looking good Mr Winks

keeping the orange on the tank?

thanks Drewps, having a blast on it.

I think I'll keep some orange on the tank. Right now I'm thinking a porsche mint green frame (a buddy of mine has some left over paint from spraying a 911 recently and the car looked soooooooooo sweet), orange/raw tank and bits, with black wheels. I've been rocking the all black look for two seasons...time to shake things up a bit:rock:

here's the color combo on a CircleCycles bike frame

dscn3751.jpg

thanks Drewps, having a blast on it.

I think I'll keep some orange on the tank. Right now I'm thinking a porsche mint green frame (a buddy of mine has some left over paint from spraying a 911 recently and the car looked soooooooooo sweet), orange/raw tank and bits, with black wheels. I've been rocking the all black look for two seasons...time to shake things up a bit:rock:

here's the color combo on a CircleCycles bike frame

I think that will work really nice :thumbsup:

full

My bike. Don't know what to call it, its like a Flatbratcafebobber bike, lets call him Frankie! :D

It's not finished yet, ran in to trouble with the gastank, but soon it will be upp n running!

Very pimp. You would think with all the work into it they could have done something with the front brakes:confused:

Back