For Sale - some parts....

ahale2772

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
hey guys got some parts I wont be using off of my bike...

the forks are in good visable shape, no rust/pitting anywhere, one tube has two tiny nicks up at the top where the triple trees mount, barley visable. they need to be rebuilt, both have leaky seals and the dust boots are cracked bad.

rear shock look brand new (seeing that i just got this bike they could be brand new), no rust anywhere

triple trees are in great shape.

set of clipont that are in great shape, for 33mm fork tubes

foot pegs are in OK condition, rubber isnt great but its all there, neiter side is bent

also have one front brake drub hub, has linkage and even has pads on it. berings look ok as well.

ive also got a front brake rim and hub, the spokes and rim are rattle canned satin black, the pads are in good cond and breings look brand new, linkages are all there, and linkage side of the hub has speed holes drilled in it. (im keeping the tire)

might be interested in selling the rear rim/ drum brake hub that has speedholes as well if any one is interested

2011-03-27_17-32-48_246.jpg

2011-03-27_17-33-42_113.jpg

2011-03-27_17-33-55_316.jpg

all parts are for sale for best offer, send me a pm with any offers.

thanks

UPDATAGE,

i'll also be selling those Kenda K657 Challenger tires off the bike. I dont know what size they are but they fit stock drum rims of an 81...they are brand new, and have about 4 miles on them, just not going to be the size I end up using...make an offer on the set?

ive got the rear swingarm for sale also, its got new bronze bushings and is setup for drums (very clean swingarm with no rust)

possibly selling the battery box I made for the bike as well, it fits really well on a bike with podfilters (my 4inch long UNI's fit fine), and its deep/wide enough to fit most batterys and all of your electrics.....you can see the box on the fist page of this post...http://www.xs400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4924

I would do 40 a piece for the drum rims and 20 for the clipons, The drum rims have great pads, drum surface is very good and they are freshly built ( I bet they were never ridden before me, I know the previous owner laced them and he did a great job)

only this about the rims is there is a couple runs of paint on the rear I believe, they are just rattle canned, some sanding and clear coat would do them well

ill sell you those tires for cheep too if you want them....

How much for the front forks, rear suspension, clipons, triple tree? Pm me if you want. I am interested in a lot of this stuff and I am close to you :)

Edit:

I may be interested in the swingarm as well.

Last edited:
Fbomer, the clips ons are sold,

Beatnic, the shocks are also sold

only thing I have left are those rims and tires with the speed holed drum hubs

Back