Make Offer - Southern British Columbia, 1978 XS400 Parts

member4326

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I'm in Osoyoos and have some parts for the listed bike. I can't remember all but will drag them out. At least 2 sets of pistons & rings, 2 complete gasket sets, some rubber grommets and dampers and more. Also some other none XS400 parts as I was thinking Bobber or Chopper. Tail light and Speedo for sure. Contact me.

I'm in Osoyoos and have some parts for the listed bike. I can't remember all but will drag them out. At least 2 sets of pistons & rings, 2 complete gasket sets, some rubber grommets and dampers and more. Also some other none XS400 parts as I was thinking Bobber or Chopper. Tail light and Speedo for sure. Contact me.
what are the rubber grommets off of Gas Tank??
and dampers

I was referring to all the rubber involved in mounting the gas tank. I haven't got my book in front of me. What are you looking for?

1978/400xs/ two grommets that are under the tank they are like silver dollars and the bolt washer and spring and grommet that attaches tank to frame near the seat??

1978/400xs/ two grommets that are under the tank they are like silver dollars and the bolt washer and spring and grommet that attaches tank to frame near the seat??
I haven't forgot you and I apologize. Having both health and family issues. I'll drag the stuff out soon.
Pat

Back