Southern Ontario Get Together

Ahhhhhh my chances of joining in have fallen unfortunately.. Working friday night and I think on saturday I'm heading to Aurora for the weekend. Sorry guys!

Looks like the Great Lakes region weather "forecasters" have blown it again.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :stupid:

Now they're calling for 7-8° C and 60% chance of rain. :thumbsdown:

Well, they guessed and were wrong, again...

I'm keeping an eye on the forecast and keeping Saturday free in the hopes that the weather will accommodate us.

Hi Guys,
As much as I enjoyed our last get together I won't be there. Not only am I not available but like Ugly Duckling I too find it a little cold this late in the year. If your planning one for the spring I'll be there. Hope the weather is on your side.

I'm keeping Sat open but am not optimistic given how they have amended the forecast.
I have to admit, if I had to drive all the way from Lindsay or Kitchener, to meet up with folks coming the same distance from the opposite direction, before even starting the ride, it would have to be at least +8° and no rain in the forecast.

I'm still hoping for a few more days like last Dec 19th (sunny and 11°/52°F), but while they may come, inevitably it will be on a weekday - not a Sat.

Layer up put on the gortex and carhart extremes that will keep you warm.Last year I was braver than this year I road 30-40* weather and it didn't bother me.Unfortunately it distracted me from finishing my other project I need to get finished.Thats why I put my bike to sleep early this year.I plan on completing this other project within the next couple of weeks.Its been under construction for 3 years,time to stop fing around.

Well, it wasn't too nice here. Winds were gusting over 50 kph this afternoon, the temp was only 5C and mostly cloudy...
We're supposed to get a window this afternoon and the dopler would seem to confirm it coming - so I will be attempting the long windy route to the coffee shop and back (at least).

The wind is blowing at 40+ kph and gusting over 60 here right now. Makes the 6C temp feel frigid! My workshop is creaking, groaning and shaking. I think it is a good day to find something inside to do, yard work can wait for another day!

Back