Spam Popups on Mobile

Liamthedevastator

It's dingaling'n time
Reaction score
Hey Travis. I thought I'd post this here in case it isn't an isolated incident, but my phone got spammed with mobile popups while I was on the mobile site today (not the app).

Okay that shouldn't be happening. I do not allow pop-ups and there aren't ads in the mobile style. You're talking about the mobile style and not tapatalk right? How long ago did it happen? I've been messing with the ad settings the last few days between google, yahoo, and adversal so something might have gotten messed up with a setting.

Was it at the bottom of the screen and did it say Yahoo in the lower right corner? Can you get it to happen again and take a screen shot?

I think I found the problem. It was a default setting for the Yahoo ads. I've updated it so it shouldn't happen again. This would have been using the default style on a mobile device and not using tapatalk.

Wow, you are mega-efficient! I just wanted to bring it up, but you've done a great job fixing it! It was the regular mobile, not tapatalk. I will keep and eye out for it and send you any screenshots if it happens again.

Back