Make Offer - Spoked Wheels from 77 xs400

tyler34t5p6

XS400 Member
Reaction score
These are from my parts bike feel free to make an offer. Id prefer they would be picked up but will consider shipping them. Feel free to make an offer. I will include the forks as well if your switching from mags to spokes for an easy transition. I would also be interested in some trades (cafe parts) (or a sparkling clean carb & boots :thumbsup:).

Attachments

• xs400.jpg
    xs400.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 274
Or are you asking for both of the wheels? $60 for the rear wheel not both of them. And to save on shipping we could always meet for a small gas fee. I have a Honda so I can get around cheap on the interstate lol. The rock bottom for both wheels would be $100 plus shipping.

Shipping may get a bit expensive but for the price for the wheels or still may be a good price. Ill throw in the forks and all the linkage for a mother $40 if your interested ? Ill look at what shipping might cost later today and send you a message.

For everything to ship to seattle I would estimate the shipping between $60-$90 Maybe more I do not have a big scale nor can I hold all of the parts and stand on the scale lol. If your really serious about it I can package it all up and take it to the post office to get a quote for you. Just want to make sure your committed before I put all that effort into it.

Back