Super bowl

volcomskater77

XS400 Chopophile
Top Contributor
Reaction score
BEARS - WAT THE FUCK!!!!! RANDOM TIMEOUTS. INTERCEPTIONS UP THE ASS. GET A TURN OVER THEN LOSE IT AT THE GOALINE. WTF. IM ASHAMED THAT I LIVE IN CHICAGO. at least they put forth some effort.

When they went to the 3rd string quarter back...I think something was lost....although he did better than the first 2.
Do you really think Cutlers knee was soooo bad he couldn't continue?
he said he didnt even know when he hurt it??!!??
Kinda sounds like he gave up 2me

skillz - yeah i second that. i think he just didnt wanna take all the blame. his ripped open scab on his arm was probably causing him to cry so he used a more "manly" excuse. lol

travis - i respect you for your work with the yamaha community, but as for football, F%@& YOU. lol

skillz - yeah i second that. i think he just didnt wanna take all the blame. his ripped open scab on his arm was probably causing him to cry so he used a more "manly" excuse. lol

travis - i respect you for your work with the yamaha community, but as for football, F%@& YOU. lol
I can't say shit here really....been a diehard Chargers fan all my life. And we all know what they do every year.....

I think its a bit overboard to be burning the guys jersey like I saw this morning...some fans are really a bunch of idiots...get a life already!
And how injured he was is a matter of taking his word for it...thats his call.
But Uhrlacher telling us all "how tuff he is".....give me a break....he was sitting on the sidelines...not layed up in the locker room.....I'm old enough to remember watching Brett Favre puking blood after a hit on the sidelines...he never left the game....thats tuff....or Marino at the end of his carrier wearing every possible body brace there was for protection,playing on a lack luster team,getting pounded every game...even tho I never cared for Marino..that was tuff.
Cutler I couldnt stand when he was in Denver...always looks like he's stoned and could care less...sucked in Denver.....and not really all that impressive in Chicago.
IMO ...the Bears are defense...just like the Ravens...and always looking for the offensive side to come along and join the party.
I feel bad for their defenses and its talent for being tied down to teh other half of he teams.

:laugh: Actually I don't really care that much about football. Just like to watch it socially.. There are lots of Vikings fans in this area since we are so close to Minneapolis. Big rivalry between the Vikings and Packers, but I like to see both do good.

im a casual addict. lol like when i decide to watch a game thats all i focus on but im not really one to debate stats and his rushing yards vs the other guys ya know? i enjoy playing and watching sports and i uderstand all aspects of the games i watch, i just dont go really deep into them

That's probably a good thing.. Some people who live and die sports are a little crazy! Kinda like us motorcycle guys! :D

yeah my dad tunes out when its football time. hes got a fantasy league and stuff. when you ask him a question, it take a good 15 seconds to get a response. its always yeah. and i dont know. its pretty funny actually. To each his own right?

i am a giant, giant football fan... season ticket holder to the Seahawks, for gods sake! during the season, i am always watching at least 2 games on sunday, plus monday night football, then usually thursday night football once that comes on.....not sure how i am married!!! hahaha

you and my dad would be good friends. lol my step mom usually just goes runs errands because my dad doesnt even notice shes gone. he opens cabinets and goes "where did all this food come from?"
lol

Back