Tag! You're it. (Moto-Tag Game!)

well I got there eventually, hate stopping when I'm riding :D

4b7b7060.jpg

8b833f3c.jpg

A bit of history on this one;

this is the river Irwell at Irlam and when the manchester ship canal (MSC or the ally 'O) was built, it cut through the route of the river Irwell which rises in ramsbottom and winds its way through manchester city centre being the border between manchester and the older city of salford.
Prior to the MSC being dug, it joined the mersey just west of irlam. This section is just 1000 meters long due to the MSC cutting it off, as you can see new houses are being built along this stretch.

I love industrial heritage and luckily Manchester has it all :thumbsup:

Next challenge, photo of your bike in front of an "art installation"
you know those public pieces the people of the town pay for but never got asked

eg
angel4001.jpg

Drewpy, Nice shots of the bike!

Not to be a downer, but the first post says that to post the next challenge, you basically need to complete it. So we need a photo of your bike next to an art installation. :bike:

-The first person to post the photo (of their bike next to a Yellow Car) gets to pick the next photo challenge. That person posts a photo of their bike by a yellow car, and then another photo of their bike by the object they want to play next.

lol i have an artsy lookin round-about by my house does that count? the center has a small brick wall with flowers in the middle.

let me take my artsy pic first and you'l get the idea. its always rained since i took the last pikkies :banghead:

Art Installation:
304571_281851821827181_100000070953055_1164108_1904555861_n.jpg

Really hard to find stuff like that around where I live...
Lets try to keep people in the sticks in mind too? :twocents:

Next Pic - Any professional track where events are held annually. ( and where I'd also like to ride my motorcycle in a big circle several hundred times )
297537_281851851827178_100000070953055_1164109_329689899_n.jpg

Good luck! Off to work I go!

Last edited:
I'll try.. that's going to be a hard one for me though.. Does it have to be of the track or can it just be of the entrance to a speedway or something?

I wanted to see the track but it's all gravy the entrance would do fine... Just want to be able to see some track if at all possible.

I think "gravy" came from or course a cooking analogy. Potatoes are fine, you'll eat them and be OK with it. BUT...put some good gravy on them and you love them. Seeing the entrance to a track is fine...but getting a picture of the track is awesome.

I dont mind but they aren't my rules... I think as long as it's an xs it should be fine... This is "the lounge" after all...

Back