Tag! You're it. (Moto-Tag Game!)

Alrighty updated the post. Had no excuse to not take the xs400, the cbrs front right bearing went bad on me. So gunna be using her bike for a lil while till I get the time to fix it.

Pumpkins? found a few this morning...:D
P1010760.jpg

now gimme some pics of ghost houses, towns, warehouses, ships etc:bike:

abandoned farm house near Shelburne, ON
030-2.jpg

man i wish my bike was up and running. we have lots of old abandoned buildings in my neck of the woods. we also have haunted houses, pumpkin patches, everything you need for hallows eve right here in Norfolk, NE.

Due to the recent tornados & hurricane plus the age of the surround areas spooky abandoned locations are easy. Just might have to get another go in.

Posted via Mobile

Went for a nice ride today, found a decrepit abandoned warehouse:
WP_000016.jpg
ugh, can't get the image to the proper size :'(

Now I wanna see some forced perspective shots, preferably with a symbol of what you think your country is best known for (i.e. America=Tanks!).
WP_000014.jpg

Dang I had one be an old house but here's my best attempt at forced perspective with the flag. I ended up here cause my back brake had issues so my next shot is in the truck.

Attachments

• YamaFlag.jpg
    YamaFlag.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 280
  • YamaTruck.jpg
    YamaTruck.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 296
Thank you. Bags? Those are for groceries. Really no bags, just a Mustang II type deal with 2"inch dropped spindles and a good old fashioned C notch with axle flop out back.

It's a Mercury so it was a flat 8 100 horse (Ford had 90 hp) my 50 Ford truck has the Rouge 226 inline and it has like 120hp a little more than the V8, but the truck has a really wore out 67 Hi-Perf 289 in it now.

Back