1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

TapaTalk Image Upload not showing on desktop

Discussion in 'The Classroom' started by BotterbrodtGE, Oct 20, 2014.

1. BotterbrodtGE

BotterbrodtGE XS400 Enthusiast

Spent this morning fighting with my TapaTalk and computer to upload some pictures of my bike. I finally got the images to upload so they are not sideways but now when I go onto the desktop the images do not show up at all. It's just showing up as a blank response. I've refreshed the desktop page a few times and nothing. When I check the response on my TapaTalk the images are there looking good. Any computer guru's have an answer? I'm suffering here because I mainly use my phone for all Forum related items since my only desktop is work related.

Thread name: New To Yamaha

2. Travis

Travis Staff Member Staff Member

I wonder if I need to update the tapatalk plugin. Did you ever get this resolved?

3. BotterbrodtGE

So far I believe it's the desktop I'm using. Most forums I look at the pictures don't show. I just hope that others can see my "amazing" photography skills of my bike in the garage.

4. Travis

Well I am able to see the photos you posted in your thread "New To Yamaha" after starting this thread, so I'm sure everyone can see them.

5. BotterbrodtGE

Thank you for the update. Let's me know the desktop I'm using is the problem.

6. Travis