This is why you should not smoke crack

At least the shipping is a bargain at $199. At only $654 delivered a person might want to get two. :doh:
Crimeny, I only paid $400 for my whole Maxim with title, dirty carbs included.

Yeah totally, for 6000$ i can build an amazing XS400, ship it to Australia and sell it, buy my plane tickets there and back, stay in a hotel for a week, do some touristy things, and still come home with money in my pocket lol

selling this barely used jack stand. $150 obo

Attachments

• wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 355
I'am selling my engine parts way to cheap:doh:
Not necessarily. The key here is that your parts ARE selling.
What you do is the very definition of a marketplace - (willing buyer and willing seller and all that macro/micro mumbo-jumbo ...)

Sesty can likely illustrate the very antithesis - unless he has secretly been doing a volume business in barely used "discounted" jack stands. :laugh:

Houghmade - in Australia, the kids smoke ice which i think is crystal meth.

Sesty - is your jack stand the genuine article and not some Chinese rip-off?

I would seriously consider going into business with someone in the US. Locating 8-10 xs400 motorcycles and a stack of parts and ship to Australia. Then once the bikes clear customs, you come over to Sydney for a 1 month holiday building bikes and go home with a pocket full of cash.

PM me if you are interested.

I see messed up prices like this all the time. If I come across more I will post them here. Also so people know what NOT to pay for xs400 parts:wink2:

the world needs fools to buy crazy overpriced stuff to leave deals for the rest of us. also legalize crack! mmmmmmmmmmmnn crack

Back