This is why you should not smoke crack

I would seriously consider going into business with someone in the US. Locating 8-10 xs400 motorcycles and a stack of parts and ship to Australia. Then once the bikes clear customs, you come over to Sydney for a 1 month holiday building bikes and go home with a pocket full of cash.

I wish there were more XS's where I lived! We seem to have a tonne of CB750s and XS650s that people have bobbed and cafed and whatevered and want to sell for 4k... In Australia there is demand, in Victoria (B.C.) nobody understands non-restored vintage motorcycle value :p

Mine is for sale too. Bidding starts at $15,000 USD; shipping will be extra though.

Mayor Rob Ford must be buying his crack from Australia - and paying for it with xs400s he's confiscated off the the streets of Toronto.

Attachments

• RF.jpg
    RF.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 262
Does that jack stand come in a color closer to used oil? Mine is reddish color cause of the hydraulic fluid and the instructions say to only use it on brakes or breaks,not sure of which....I see the engine might be missing a part, not sure which one....Bill

Wow. A ridiculous amount of work and $ were put into that bike. Too bad it is pretty much a show only bike. A little different approach would have made it a nice ride...

That bike is cool as heck looking but the ad is ridiculously way over written.Maybe its to match the bike and included in the $4000 price tag.The guy say doesn't cut any corners I believe him just because how big the writing is on the ad:laughing:

Can you build a bike that's safe to ride with only a rear brake? Like, we've established that this is a show bike, but if you wanted to have something streetable, assuming it's even legal, could it be done safely?

Back