Tracker Vid

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
well I borrowed a friends camera yesterday and spent most of today editing.

here at last is my video of the tracker taking in the ROF facory where I shot the pictures and some nice UK B class roads where these bikes excel. :bike:

can anyone hear any sound? :wtf:

OK thanks, must be my PC.

got to live dangerously or its not worth living :D

in the video still on the top right is the Queens arms, the first railway pub in the world. Renamed in honour of the visit of Queen Victoria!
On the left is another world first, the first suburban passenger railway station on the Manchester to Liverpool railway!

i still am really diggin the port hole on the side cover, i would like to steal that mod because its redicullously insane.

where did you find it anyways ive checked ebay, is it called a acylic porthole?

Yeah I here sound....the sound of a bitchen classic Japanese bike!! Love that sound! About 2:08 of video,@ the busy intersection, right before you take off and when you take off. Makes me want to go for a ride!!

So does that exhaust also have a removable baffle? I like the exhaust note; sound is important to me and louder is better :) It looks like a blast to ride. :D

i still am really diggin the port hole on the side cover, i would like to steal that mod because its redicullously insane.

I think all of his engine case mods are totally custom. I've never heard of any off-the-shelf kits or anything.

Nice Drewpy!:thumbsup:
Street trackers arn't really my thing but......yours has me thinking.
The whole time I as thinking "Does he know how dangerous it is to ride on the wrong side of the road?". Then the next post said the same thing.:laugh:
BTW where did you get those boots? I've been looking for a pair like that foe years? I guess it's too late now because I have just bought a new pair.:(

I think all of his engine case mods are totally custom. I've never heard of any off-the-shelf kits or anything.

yeah.. im aware, im talking about the ring, if you read drews blog it says he found the ring off egay and got his buddy to cut a piece of plastic then rtv'd the bitch

just port hole, the vendor had 100 in, but they all gone now! just want something in alloy with about 5 holes and a rebate for the plastic. Mine happened to be 10mm thick.

100mm across hole just takes out the "yamaha" logo on the side but the edging covers thewhole of the cover

Nice Drewpy!:thumbsup:
Street trackers arn't really my thing but......yours has me thinking.
The whole time I as thinking "Does he know how dangerous it is to ride on the wrong side of the road?". Then the next post said the same thing.:laugh:
BTW where did you get those boots? I've been looking for a pair like that foe years? I guess it's too late now because I have just bought a new pair.:(

those boots I bought new in early 80's, used to have white socks folded over the tops a la ton up guys :laugh:

doubt you'll find any now unless they are remanufactured

I know this is an old thread, but Drewpy, if you ever get to Cali, you'd love our long rides to Malibu and south to Palos Verdes. Same kind of "b class" roads." Over here they translate to roads with a speed limit of lower than 55 mph. Long slow twisties with great views and low/no traffic.

Back