1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Under the seat

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Kevin White, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Kevin White

Kevin White XS400 New Member

Hi everyone I’ve just bought a us import xs 400 and there seems to be something missing under the seat as there is a gap in between the mudguard and the bottom of the seat , and under the seat there are 5 screws which must screw into some sort of faring I expect but I have no idea as I can’t seem to find any pics I would appreciate if someone can let me know if they have the same model and can point me in the right direction and let me know what I need to look for , thanks in advance

2. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

NY
    Post some pics of the bike. My guess is your missing the plastic part of the rear fender that goes ahead of the metal fender.

3. Graham04

Graham04 XS400 Member

Is it this. xs9.jpg

Attached Files:

• xs9.jpg
      xs9.jpg
      File size:
      342.5 KB
      Views:
  4. Gra900

Gra900 XS400 Addict

Is it a 400, or 250 like the side panel?

5. Kevin White

Kevin White XS400 New Member

Yeh it’s a 400 , I think I’m missing a tool box or something that sits under the seat .

Attached Files:

6. Graham04

Graham04 XS400 Member

Love the seat, you need legs like a giraffe to reach the ground.