US source for fork tubes?

JPaganel

XS400 Addict
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I am a little pissed.

After all the work I did rebuilding forks, they are bent. Kinda makes sense, given that the wheel was egg-shaped, but I didn't know that and didn't think to check.

I am finding that there are no US sources for fork tubes. There are used ones on eBay, and one auction for kinda sketchy Chinese ones, and the only Tarozzi dealer I could find doesn't stock them. Special order, 5-6 weeks.

UK seems to have plenty. What gives?

Anyway. Any leads on some straight forks?

I am a little pissed.

After all the work I did rebuilding forks, they are bent. Kinda makes sense, given that the wheel was egg-shaped, but I didn't know that and didn't think to check.

I am finding that there are no US sources for fork tubes. There are used ones on eBay, and one auction for kinda sketchy Chinese ones, and the only Tarozzi dealer I could find doesn't stock them. Special order, 5-6 weeks.

UK seems to have plenty. What gives?

Anyway. Any leads on some straight forks?

You didn’t look first? LOL!! Fucking mint! I have a set dusty as ever and I pissed on them.

I'll hazard a guess that this dude is 5'2 with a napoleon complex and only feels good about himself when he's insulting others. Usually the insults are a reflection of his own perceived inadequacies.

Back