For Sale - Very clean 1976 XS360 for sale...

76xs360

76xs360
Reaction score
What's up guys, I'm looking to sell my 1976 XS360 and what better place to sell it than here. The only pics/video I've got are from a couple of years ago when I first bought it. It's still basically the same except for some clubman bars, brand new tires (no more then 100 miles) and different/smaller turn signals. It does run, but will probably need the carbs gone through to be perfect, and will need a new battery - I rode it a couple of times last year and had not started it again until this weekend. It only has 8400+ miles also.

The bad part, it does not have a title...I never made an attempt at getting one since I "found a way" around it - I know, bad me. I just don't have the time or money to take this thing to where I want to with all my other toys/projects I have. :banghead:

Anyway, make me an offer and maybe we can work something out?? :shrug:

I'm located in northern Illinois, about 30 minutes north of Chicago.

You could message me on here or email me at ttops78@gmail.com

Pics on here..
http://www.xs400.com/media/albums/99/

So no one's interested in this thing?? I know it has no title, but there is a way around this:wink2:...that's how I was able to plate it and drive it. If even for a parts bike, someone could probably make some decent money off of this thing. Any offers???

Not neccsarily a parts bike depending on what state if you have the vins run and they come out clean you can get a title very inexpensively.This will vary from state to state.I could buy the bike bring it here to Mi and have the vin run,as long as theres no leans and its proven that its not a stolen bike it would cost around $50.Yes there are some states its not worth the hassle even trying but other than Mi there are other staes where its not as difficult as you might think.I don't know about Illinois though.The seller can always file for lost title which is what I personaly would do.

Actually it is a little more complicated here in Illinois. I don't remember all the steps required to obtain the title, I just "found" another way to plate it and drive it and decided not to go through the hassle. I could do that again this season, but I really wanted to clean this thing up and make it more "café" but like I said before, I have a couple of other projects that are taking up my time and emptying out my wallet.

Scorpio - make me an offer...:D

HA Ha Id love to but Im in the same boat as you,I have too many projects taking up my time and money.I like the bike very much though especialy the paint ,just looks a nice bike over all.I hope you can sell it to someone who wants to keep it original.

Back