What i ride, when not riding.

Bull85

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
figured some may get a kick out of my workhorse. needed to haul some wood today and didn't want to go get the trailer. mainly was just having fun with the kids, and showing them what there old bunk bed ladder can do.......
may not be a bike, but still have fun riding this, it goes, and can pull too! and still like working on it!

Attachments

• 20140731_162533.jpg
    20140731_162533.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 20140714_201739.jpg
    20140714_201739.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 347
figured some may get a kick out of my workhorse. needed to haul some wood today and didn't want to go get the trailer. mainly was just having fun with the kids, and showing them what there old bunk bed ladder can do.......
may not be a bike, but still have fun riding this, it goes, and can pull too! and still like working on it!

Does it wheelie with the wood on the back?

Does it wheelie with the wood on the back?

i have to replace the tranny as i only get 1st gear but before that it would wheelie with just me on it. 5th gear was scary before i strengthened steering and put brakes on it. next year im going to cut the speed down and give it more torque.

im always on the lookout for bike parts, and mower parts haha! i almost like it better than my ATV. cant find a pic of it at the moment.

Back