what other bike do you still want to have?

Sunday's riding wasn't just for put-putts though:

Attachments

• KZ900-74.JPG
    KZ900-74.JPG
    257.7 KB · Views: 383
  • KZ-900, '74.jpg
    KZ-900, '74.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 350
I am always drawn to the naked bikes. Prefer older naked bikes 50's era Triumph BSA Royal Enfield Indian Harley Etc. All in the smaller up to 500cc displacement sizes. Something about the sparse looking minimalist bikes are a draw to me. No fairings side covers sheet metal. Lite looking yet heavily framed road rippers

Yep Them's the ones. More into the scrambler type than the café. There's some type of draw to a smaller bike that you can pretty much take anywhere that appeals to me. Part of the reason I'd like to de chrome and trim down the XS I have in the shed. Something that's a good ride Not really quiet but not LOUD and Hi pipes wouldn't hurt.

Yep Them's the ones ... Part of the reason I'd like to de chrome and trim down the XS I have in the shed...
So, this one wouldn't do it for you? Remember, this thread is about what you want but still don't have ... :eek:

Attachments

• Pink Panther.JPG
    Pink Panther.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 344
I suppose if I had to I could ride that one. Thing is I'd have to wear a bag on my head like I do when I drive my sisters 58 Ford Skyliner. I have always talked crap about Fords. As for that bike I'm not much into Baggers but my real issue is the color scheme. Pink flames?? I have to say though Well Done. This coming from a guy 6'4 240 who rides that tiny little LS2. Picture Gorilla on a tricycle.

i'd like a Zundapp the 4 cylinder one with the side car and anti aircraft machine gun.
A 1994 Ducati M900s
A 1994 Honda Fireblade Urban Tiger colour
Buel cyclone
and a a Hardley Dyna shite wi high bars and a cockpit fairing so i can pretend i'm an outlaw

Think Id buy something in the 600 to 750cc class of some kind.What brand I dont know.It would have to be something thats comfortable for long cruises and a double seat forsure so the mrs can ride with me.

I'm dying over here, there's a mint condition GL1000 in blue (my favorite) for a really great price for sale just 20 minutes away from me.. :yikes: can somebody please buy it and lend it to me for a while or something??? there's even a youtube video of it

why don't I have a garage?? wouldn't want to store that one outside.... Oh and some extra cash would be nice as well.. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat if I could

:banghead::banghead:

you're killing me... black is nearly as nice as blue, and the extra fairing and the luggage space are an awesome bonus. And for 600$???? crazy stuff, that's less than I sunk into my xs :p

why don't I live in ontario???

you're killing me ... why don't I live in ontario???
Let's see, snow, taxes, insane government windmill policy ... the list goes on.

Come to think of it, being from the Netherlands, perhaps you could straighten out the crazy windmill policy (I apologize for going for the cheap laugh with the too easy stereotype). And there are plenty of Dutch expats living all around, and eager to keep you in line :wink2:

Back