Whats your OTHER bike

FUBAR

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
post a picture and a description, thought it would be cool to see what else people are riding when the xs is taking a rest :thumbsup:

post a picture and a description, thought it would be cool to see what else people are riding when the xs is taking a rest :thumbsup:

tributexs3.png

An xs650.....

tr6r-a.jpg

'69 Triumph TR6c (650 single carb)

chopper.jpg

2006 build custom, Gambler frame, S&S 98, springer

-=PO

I wish... The only pics of my other ride are from after some guy ran me off the road: P2099838.jpg bringing the total number of people who've hit me in it to three.

Sometimes I daydream about riding the other bikes on this forum though! (complete with "vroom vroom" sounds)

This is currently being worked on and it's nearly complete. I cleaned up the top end and replaced all of the gaskets, o-rings, oil lines, and painted it.

Attachments

• gsxr750_naked.jpg
    gsxr750_naked.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 423203_2833720396895_1075710288_32238080_914019417_n.jpg
    423203_2833720396895_1075710288_32238080_914019417_n.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 321
I like the ducati, and it's a shame to have a bike stolen from you. How much does the ducati weigh?

yes thats a nice looking ducati indeed, i dont have a 2nd bike, but i am looking for somthing sporty with a sitting posture where my a$$ isnt above my hands. any suggestions.

i like this bike but have no idea about the performance kawi er-6n

Attachments

• er-6n.jpg
    er-6n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 277
bc your bike looks suhweet! I love the black.

PT Ducati's are my dream bike (esp the one in Tron) 'nuff said.

Hough I love that you built that :thumbsup: my first 6 years in bikes was spent working at our local bicycle shop.

I'm working on buying second bike this summer :bike:

IMG_0042.jpg

07 YZ250F Pretty much stock. I nixed the handguards and kickstand now that I'm at the track more than the trail these days.

It's not a very big bike, but it usually gets me where I want to go:

scaled.php

A 1978 Yamaha fs1 'fizzy'
Originaly these things have 1,2 hp, but this one is tweaked a bit. The exhaust and carburateur come from the motorcycle version and the cylinder head is adjusted to build more compression. My guess would be that it now produces just over 4 hp
Currently waiting for new piston rings because it broke down for the 2nd time due to overheating of the piston. A very common problem with these mopeds.

Aye bcware was gutted, the KTM was the only bike I have ever felt was a keeper. The Ducati is supposed to be about 167kg (368lb) dry and have 155bhp, 85lb/ft torque. Its quite a beast but I am struggling to gel with it as it is a bizarre riding position which feels quite awkward. Bloody fast tho, had an indicated 177mph out of it a couple of weeks ago, was hard to hold on with no fairing! :D lol
Doug, I like your Husky, I traded in an SM510R for the Ducati and am still undecided if I regret doing so:
154050b6.jpg

RS2_1556.jpg

The CB750 and FS1 are cracking :) Am hoping to do a CB750 or similar cafe racer build in a year ish if I get a decent job.

im also diggin that lime green s&s gambler, wonder what that cost to build, and the old dodge

Gambler ran about $16k to build from parts excluding my labor. I'd take $10K to deliver signed title as I don't use it much 'cept for the occasional trip to the bar, friends, and to keep the carbs clear.

The dodge is not mine and belongs to the guy I got the Triumph from. The Triumph is now sporting clubman bars, and a knockoff gunslinger seat from vietnam/ebay.

-=PO

Yeah thanks 247, But.......to each their own...depends on which type of riding YOU want to do.??
But when you ride Husqvarna Enduro.Well...... thats a game of it's own.!

Back