For Sale - WTB 2 into 1 exhaust system for XS400D

Yellow0206

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pls let me know if you have one available - I know MAC made/ makes them and I guess Kerker did in the past too - I am open to any - I have 2-2 stock head pipes with Mac universal megaphones - too loud for me want something quiter and smoother sounding which I think the “blend” of 2-1 will help

Any 2-1 setup will be just as loud as a mac 2-2 or worse. The stock double wall pipes with stock mufflers will be the most quite and give you the best overall performance. Most aftermarket or universal type muffler usually have little baffling in them. I would look for one that has multiple baffles and around a 1" outlet hole.

I did see one on YouTube that was not quieter but i would have thought the mixing of the two pulses would smooth and quiet things but i guess there also to fact that there one muffler rather that two which would logically not help noise wise....stock mufflers are hard to find and i am not sure which ones I like if any i need to look at pics again....i guess ill keep torturing my ipad to see if i find anything that looks quiet out there or maybe a stock system

Back