Sold / Found / Inactive - WTB Functioning XS400 Tach (FOUND)

Psyfox

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tach internal wind spring snapped on me today (tach stuck at 5k rpm).

Thus, I'm in the market for a new tachometer (if possible, mine's specifically an '81).

Many thanks.

I've can get one on the way for $25 plus shipping, I'm in Wisconsin so it shouldn't be more than maybe $8 or so to ship to MO. $45 plus shipping and you can have the complete cluster, your choice. IMG_6507.jpg IMG_6508.jpg IMG_6509.jpg Email me direct: robb.zimdars@gmail.com

windingroads: Yours will be worst case scenario for me; mine are silver rather than black and if I can avoid mismatching the colors, I will.

Petew: $20 + shipping, eh? That's mighty enticing. Is it silver rather than this other gentleman's black set? Also, any pictures?

Thanks a lot guys.

windingroads: Yours will be worst case scenario for me; mine are silver rather than black and if I can avoid mismatching the colors, I will.

Petew: $20 + shipping, eh? That's mighty enticing. Is it silver rather than this other gentleman's black set? Also, any pictures?

Thanks a lot guys.
It is also black...I'll get you some pictures

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 293
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 323
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 321
It is also black...I'll get you some pictures

Even so...that one looks pretty clean compared to his full set.

Is the second mounting screw still in there on the inside of the casing (second picture), or is that lost so only one remains, as pictured?

Even so...that one looks pretty clean compared to his full set.

Is the second mounting screw still in there on the inside of the casing (second picture), or is that lost so only one remains, as pictured?
The screw is still there, I have it back in place now!

Last edited:
Back