1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

XS360 front fender on XS650?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by drgonzo, Nov 6, 2021.

1. drgonzo

drgonzo XS400 New Member

I have an 18" rim on the front of my XS2 and thought an XS360 plastic fender night be a nice lightweight fit. But, will it fit, or is the mount too narrow for the 650 forks? Anyone know?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  2. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

NY
    No. The fender will only work for the 360. And 400. The plastic is just the cover over the mounting bracket/fork brace and is spaced for the xs360/400 forks. I will post pics of the fender when I get a minute as I have a few brackets and a plastic fender.

drgonzo likes this.
  3. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

NY
    Measures 4.5" between the bracket. For anyone that sees this post these parts are up for sale. The brackets make a great fork brace which the xs360/400 forks need.
    DSC04001.JPG

4. drgonzo

drgonzo XS400 New Member

I need to do some measuring. I already have a MikesXS fork brace mounted and I would mount the fender inside the brace. I'll measure when I get home. Thanks for the pic and the dimension.

5. drgonzo

drgonzo XS400 New Member

Looks like there is 4.75" ID between the fender brace mounts. The 360 fender MIGHT be doable.