Wanted - Xs400 carbs

So going to try with the 250 carbs. Not having much luck on 400 carbs. Are the mikes carb sets any good? Assume they are but good to know if someone has used them. Replaced gear shift rod today as worn on the end where gear shifter attaches, fitted new gear shift seal. Should have my tank and seat cowl back from paint on Thursday! Brakes now done.

I did not notice youre overseas.. If you wanna deal with shipping Im ok with that. But, I think the Euro versions of our bikes had a smaller camshaft. I happen to have a US spec cam if you want that too.

Dont quote me on the cam part, I may be confused with one of my project bikes, a Honda CB650

PM me if youre interested.
5FE3EEA0-C21E-40A7-8838-E817FE82BBD0.jpeg 54C22111-8584-4867-85ED-87B145297249.jpeg

Last edited:
I did not notice youre overseas.. If you wanna deal with shipping Im ok with that. But, I think the Euro versions of our bikes had a smaller camshaft. I happen to have a US spec cam if you want that too.

Dont quote me on the cam part, I may be confused with one of my project bikes, a Honda CB650

PM me if youre interested.
View attachment 33854 View attachment 33855

Still available?

Back