XS400.com: A place where dreams come true :)

Greasey Fingers

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
SUPER STOKED!!!! Just received a set of xs360 hubs today!!! And disc brake front which is awesome because I want to do the R1 caliper upgrade.

A big shout out to volcomskater!!!

Dude you are a LEGEND, I know you were really busy and this was a hassle to post, but you did it man and you really made my day:thumbsup: You made my dreams come true bro, because of you im going to be one of the few people in oz be running spoked wheels on a XS400 :) And disc front too just amazing :bike:

I know its not a big deal to you guys in the states and Canada cause the spoked wheels are a dime a dozen over there, but here they are as rare as rocking horse shit:eek:

pork chop, view the picture below, place saucer under chin, and prepare for drool:laugh:

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 277
Don't show us these pics again! I'm still telling myself that mag wheels on my bike are cool... Please I DON'T WANT to start hunting for the spokes...

The mags are cool! Its just I have acquired a second project and want it to look way different to my first one which has the mags (which isn't even finished yet)

I aquired a 79 XS400 with the squarish style tank, and these wheels are really what im after for that. Gonna go for the cafe/brat look. Low slung clips ons, nitro heads truck roll style seat (not a solo seat), rear sets, spoked wheels with big modern disc on front, drum rear, upswept exhausts, etc. The dream continues.... :D

This build is a bit of an inspiration for me: http://www.modernmotorcyclecompany.com/Completed-projects/MMCC-01/

Didn't know you could go 21" anyone here done it or photos anywhere? Im gonna go standard but im curios to see how it would look.

Back