XS400.com shirt spotted in Victoria BC!

Liamthedevastator

It's dingaling'n time
Reaction score
Saw one of them snazzy XS400.com tshirts walking down the road in Victoria today, got stoked to see that! Came at an incredible time too as I just finished a work bench with loads of storage (and a high gloss white paint job so I won't lose oil seals and bolts) so I can get back to work on my xs project.

Good job on the shirt guys, should be a mandatory part of membership ;)

I wear mine quite a bit still:) Never seen another. But also I have only seen two people driving a xs400 in the last 16 years, and I bought one of them:laugh:

I think so too! It's always neat to see people affiliated with an online community... but in real life :yikes:

Where do people look to acquire these snazzy t-shirts??

They are from the t-shirt sale we had a during the summer of 2013. I have some extras mostly in medium, large, and extra large. Check them out in the Store: http://www.xs400.com/store.php If you want one, send me a message before you order and I'll let you know if I have it or not. The inventory is not managed with the shopping cart. I really need to update that.

If it was the one with the carbs on the back, there's a good chance that was me! I honestly just loved the design and it's a shirt I can take to work and not worry about beating on too much, plus it's some good advertisement for the site and a lot of guys where I work ride motorbikes.

Back