xs400.com stickers/decals

got them today Trav thanks.

Question;

can i apply them inside glass?

can i appy them on top of surfaces?

not too clear on the instructions and don't want to ruin them

drewpy,

You have to apply them to the top of a surface. The sticky side is on the bottom. You can apply them to glass, but only the side you want to view it from.

Here's my instructions, hope they help.

How to apply decals:

1. Apply to a clean, dry, cool, hard surface. Dust on the surface will leave bumps in the vinyl, and hot surfaces promote bubbles. We recommend using rubbing alcohol to clean the surface. Ammonia based window cleaners can weaken the adhesive.
  2. Peel the application tape (transparent or clear "top" layer of the decal) away from the stiff, opaque backing paper. The colored vinyl will come off with the application tape. Go slowly so you pick up all of the vinyl onto the application tape.
  3. Position the decal on the surface and affix one edge or corner of the application tape.
  4. Use a squeegee, credit card, or similar straight edge to smooth the decal onto the surface. Start from one corner or edge and work your way across the decal, smoothing out air bubbles as you go. Squeegee over the entire surface of the application tape when you are done.
  5. Peel away the application tape, leaving the vinyl stuck to the surface.
  6. Bubbles on the edge of the vinyl can be squeezed out with your squeegee. Larger bubbles can be popped with a needle or pin and the air smoothed out of them.

WWW.13GRAPHICS.COM

thanks EBM, I do understand the applicatin, not which side I can apply them.

some stickers can be double sided

good job I didn't try and stick them inside my rear car window :D

Nice mabey when I make my lisence plate braket I should leave enough room to put that beside my plate. Hmmmm better yet laser it right into the bracket.

I'll have to order one for the window on my truck.

Shaun

Just a thought..I have a friend that has a CAD Laser etch machine. If these take off this spring, maybe a small key fob with the logo etched on it would be cool.

efffffff yeah! cant wait to get mine. went a little overboard and got 10 haha.
truck, bike, helmet, mustang, dirtbike, toolbox. and 4 left over! cant wait to get mine

Got a couple for my trucks,and will see how they look and maybe get some more later.Glad to see something to advertise my obsession. lha

Travis, I'm just kindof curious how did these do? were you able to sell enough of them to make it worth your while?

I haven't sold too many. Just to the people in this thread and a few others. I haven't sold enough to pay for the cost of having them made yet, but no big deal. I'm sure they'll sell eventually. I guess I just ordered too many! :wink2:

I'll have to get a few more to make it worthwhile! Everybody should get a few to support the best site on the net!!! They are nice and a good color for the truck or car[even minivan]. lha

Back